NCFE LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN TEAM LEADING
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This is a cross sector qualification aimed at current and prospective team leaders. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to be a successful team leader, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts. This qualification is part of an apprenticeship.
1. Who is it suitable for?
This is a cross sector qualification aimed at current and prospective team leaders. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to be a successful team leader, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts.
2 What are the entry requirements?
This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above who are working in or looking to work in a team leading role or similar and be capable of reaching the required minimum entry requirements for Maths and English. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
3. Training provided
- NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading is a combined knowledge and competence-based qualification.
- Functional Skills Level 1 English/ Maths and ICT if applicable
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
4. How is this qualification Structured?
NCFE LEVEL 2 DIPLOMA IN TEAM LEADING covers the knowledge needed to be a successful team leader, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts. This qualification has been awarded a 40 credit value with 201 Guided learning hours (GLH).
5. How is it assessed?
Each candidate must create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria associated with each unit.
The main pieces of evidence for the portfolio could include:
- Assessor observation – completed observational sheets related action plans
- candidate’s product evidence
- record of professional discussion
- record of oral and written questioning
- candidate and peer reports
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
6. How long does it take to complete
7. Which type of job roles can you apply for on completion?
Candidates can apply for prospective Team/Room leader roles. Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management
Need some help? Call us:
Qualification Specification (PDF)
This document contains everything you need to know about this qualification in PDF format and should be used by everyone involved in its planning, delivery and assessment..
This document outlines the content of this qualification, who it’s designed for, and the opportunities it could lead to.